MorningClub Co. is hiring for the following position: Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
Qualified applicants, send your resume to email@example.com
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Affiliate Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for growing MorningClub Co.'s affiliate program through direct relationships with online publishers.
MorningClub Co. is a subscription box service specializing in men’s brand name grooming products and apparel; it’s their everyday essentials, and more, on cruise control. Every 5 weeks, MorningClub Co. delivers at their doorstep, the grooming products that men already know, use, and trust. Each box includes an exclusive hand-picked gift and a pair of stylized dress socks.
Founded in 2014 to fill a void in the subscription-box marketplace, MorningClub Co. is changing the way men shop for their daily grooming essentials. In 2016, the Company will be launching a fully-integrated e-commerce shop to provide its members with increased product selection flexibility and tailored frequency.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key affiliates and affiliate networks;
• Grow affiliate programs through strategic recruitment of new publishers and optimization of existing publishers;
• Actively work with key affiliates as needed to help exceed their revenue objectives;
• Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals;
• Monitor and analyze competitive landscape.
Experience and Qualifications
• Analytical and data-driven person who can translate data into insights;
• Advanced Google Analytics experience
• Good negotiation skills
• Highly organized with excellent writing and communication skills
• Attention to detail, multi-tasking, and organizational abilities